Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Yankee Publishing reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Yankee Publishing to use an automatic telephone dialing system to send recurring automated text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document you opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, The Old Farmer’s Almanac: We are here to help! Call us at 800-256-2622 Option 2 or contact us here: https://store.almanac.com/contact-us/. Txt STOP to cancel. Msg & data rates may apply. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you’ll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 52284, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Sale promotions
- Event information
- Product launch announcements
- Cart reminders
- Back in stock alerts
- Price drop alerts
- Low inventory alerts
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 800-256-2622 PRESS OPTION 2, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- An order has been placed
- An order has been shipped
- An order has been delivered
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone’s pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Yankee Publishing may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Yankee Publishing and the mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Yankee Publishing, text the word STOP to 52284 or 800-256-2622 PRESS OPTION 2 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Yankee Publishing. This is the exclusive method for opting out. After texting STOP to 52284 or 800-256-2622 PRESS OPTION 2, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 52284 or 800-256-2622 PRESS OPTION 2. This will provide you with The Old Farmer’s Almanac: We’re here to help! Call us at 800-256-2622 Option 2 or contact us here: jh. Txt STOP to cancel. Msg & data rates may apply. You can also contact us at Yankee Publishing, 1121 Main Street, PO Box 520, Dublin, NH 03444 United States.
Changes to Terms
The information provided herein is for general informational purposes only and does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice. Please consult your own legal counsel for legal advice.